- Phillips 65” touch screen 4k Smart TV providing a high-quality screen display of the clinician.
- Polycom studio camera and speaker solution with room-filling sound and pinpoint accurate microphone, the device enables participants on both ends of your calls to hear and be heard clearly. With intelligent features like Polycom Acoustic Fence and NoiseBlock, Polycom studio automatically mutes and remotes distracting background noises and other unwanted sounds. The device has exclusive technology that automatically directs the HD camera to the speaker. Thanks to the intelligent framing system, the camera makes it possible to clearly see each participant for more interactive conversations. Everyone will always be clearly visible thanks to the 4K resolution, an electronic zoom of 5x and a field view of 120 degrees.
- Electronically height adjustable mobile display stand, with the ability to lower to a level suitable for wheelchair users.
- An integrated Windows PC (OPS) to provide internet browser (Google Chrome) access to Visconn Clinic.
- A 4G router with integrated external antennae to provide WIFI connectivity
to any available sources within the location.
- Optional RJ45(ethernet) network connection to provide hardwired connectivity
to the localised network.
Online support (email) is included for Visconn Clinic from the Visconn Service Desk location in Derby between the hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. Extended hours and/or telephone support may be provided for additional costs upon request.